Wednesday 16 January 2013

New Year

Happy (belated) New Year everyone!! :) I'm excited to see what 2013 has in store.

I've said it before but this is seriously a new start for my blog. I'm going to pay much more attention to my youtube channel as well as it's something I really enjoy but have neglected due to being ill (thyroid issues). I also got a new camera for my christmas which made me happy as the one I had before was technically my parents and I dropped it while trying to film a shoe collection video.. oops! We've been meaning to go into Glasgow to get it repaired but have never got around to it. Anyway I was really excited about the new camera because I was going to buy one myself and didn't expect it when I opened it on Christmas day. It's a fujifilm one from qvc but it doesn't seem to be great quality for the price and all the reviews are saying it's not that good so my mum is going to return it and we're splitting the price for a canon 650d/rebel t4i. This means I have no excuses not to film with such a fancy camera!


I hope everyone had a good time during the holidays. Here is a few pictures of my christmas & new years eve.























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...